Makeovers! (and a question)

Just a quick note to get your thoughts on three things:

  • The recent makeover of this blog, which I hope is a massive improvement over the quick-and-dirty format I’ve been using until now. What do you think? I’d like to get a discussion going, so please leave comments on the blog, in the Comments area at the bottom of this post, rather than emailing them to me.
  • The recent makeover of my BookBaby Bookshop page. Truth to tell, that’s where I’d prefer people buy Paths to Wholeness, as I actually make a profit there. It’s at: Paths to Wholeness BookShop Page What do you think? I have very little ability to directly customize it, but I can pass your responses and suggestions on to BookBaby. Again, please leave comments on the blog, in the Comments area at the bottom of this post, rather than emailing me directly.
  • How can I best encourage those of you who take the time to respond to my posts to leave comments on the blog instead of emailing me directly? I really appreciate the emails, as it’s sometimes hard to write in a vacuum, but it would be great to encourage some discussion around these topics, too, and that can only happen when people see the responses of other people.
  • And finally: You can now subscribe to the blog directly! And so can your friends and family, if you like what you see and think they will, too. (Okay, I know that’s 4 things, really.)

Last but not least, in the spirit of the Department of Redundancy Department, Please leave comments on the blog, in the Comments area at the bottom of this post, rather than emailing them to me!

That’s it for now. A thousand thanks!

David

Paths to Wholeness: Fifty-Two Flower Mandalas
PrintAmazon  –  BookBaby  –  B&N  – Books-a-Million
eBook: Kindle  – Nook  – iTunes  – Kobo

Also available:
52 (more) Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
52 Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
Paths to Wholeness: Selections (free eBook)

Follow me on:
Bloglovin’
StumbleUpon
Medium

Copyright 2017, David J. Bookbinder
http://ift.tt/2oskRQ1
http://ift.tt/2ospoC2
http://ift.tt/2osp7Pj


P.S.  If you find what you read here helpful, please forward it to others who might, too. Or click the social share and email buttons on this page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Mandalas Project

Is it live or is it Memorex?