Can you help with a little experiment?

I have a small, personal favor to ask of you.

So far, my attempts to get my work out into the world have had limited success, and because I have what seems to be a helpful message. I’m looking for ways to find a larger audience.

I’m actually excited to be part of the Better You Bundle for Good coming in a few days. It’s a large and varied assortment of books, personal development courses, and other resources. And for me, it’s an experiment.

So, here’s the favor: Please download the free ebook Change Your Life! Experts Share Their Top Tips and Strategies for Reaching Your Highest Potential This book contains nearly 100 personal development tips from a diverse group of authors and course creators, including some of my own best advice. It’s a really interesting mix of “being-oriented” and “action-oriented” tips, and a portent of what’s to come in the Better You Bundles for Good package itself. Here’s the link: Download the free ebook

Download the

Downloading the book will sign you up for the Bundles for Good email list, but you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear more about it. There are no gimmicks, nothing you will be obligated to buy. But you will be helping me with this experiment, and if you buy the bundle later on, you’ll also be supporting not only me and the other authors, but Courageous Kitchen, which helps refugees in Bangkok, Thailand. As little as $100 per month can get a family off the streets there, and 25% of the proceeds from the sale are going to support Courageous kitchen.

The sale runs from July 27th to July 30th, and once it’s over, it’s over. I’ll send an email again when the sale opens. Keep an eye on your inbox!

So, please enjoy Change Your Life! and stay tuned for more information about Better You Bundles for Good. Here’s the link for the ebook again: Download the free ebook

Thanks. I truly appreciate your help with this. I’m a big proponent of encouraging experiments and I am grateful in advance for your participation in this one.

David


P.S.  If you find what you read here helpful, please forward it to others who might, too. Or click the social share and email buttons on this page.


Paths to Wholeness: Fifty-Two Flower Mandalas
PrintAmazon  –  BookBaby  –  B&N  – Books-a-Million
eBook: Kindle  – Nook  – iTunes  – Kobo

Also available:
52 (more) Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
52 Flower Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book for Inspiration and Stress Relief
Paths to Wholeness: Selections (free eBook)

Follow me on:
Bloglovin’
StumbleUpon
Medium

Copyright 2017, David J. Bookbinder
http://ift.tt/2oskRQ1
http://ift.tt/2ospoC2
http://ift.tt/2osp7Pj


P.S.  If you find what you read here helpful, please forward it to others who might, too. Or click the social share and email buttons on this page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Mandalas Project

Is it live or is it Memorex?